U3F1ZWV6ZTI1NTAxMTQ3Mjc1MzQ3X0ZyZWUxNjA4ODMyODgwNzM2OQ==

Treating oily skin

Treating oily skin


Today I will tell about my oily skin is very common
We will tell about its causes
And how to get rid of excess oil on the skin
The sebum secretions secreted by the skin are very important to maintain the health of the skin
If these secretions are superfluous, the skin will work for me, it will affect the person and affect the appearance of the skin.
Today we will tell you about solutions to get rid of the extra fat
To begin with, we will talk about cleaning the skin, we all clean our skin, we all boil our skin in the morning or sometimes even in the evening if your skin is oily
In this case, it is very important that you use a lotion for me, it is appropriate for your skin type, in the second sense, if you have oily skin in this suit, you should use a lotion that contains medicinal substances for me. It leaves fatty secretions much less
I would like to give you some examples of the lotion that you can use for me. Reducing fatty secretions on the face. One of the things that you can use is washing me for me. It is half a day. Play Cool oxid or Sally Solek oxide
This contains less fatty secretions and helps reduce the glossiness of the skin to the excess oil
One of the conditions I have to do is to use the Toners, even though the use greatly reduces the oil on the face
And the next condition for you to get rid of excess oil on the face is the use of Medicated Pads for me is the medicinal patches inside of them play Play Cool Ax or Sally Solek oxide or both together
These two, you can use them as needed and you can use them several times a day if they do not affect your skin in a second sense if the skin is not dry again you can use them within three times
The next condition that you can use is the use of medicinal masks for me. They are found in most pharmacies in me. They contain substances that help us get rid of excess oil and help us open the pores in the skin.
We use them two or three times a week for fifteen minutes, after fifteen minutes, wash your face
The mask will help us to get rid of the extra oil, and it will also let us get rid of the dead meat to be on the skin
For all people I have their skin in which the oil is used and they always use sunscreen
If your skin is oily, do you think a moisturizer should be used:
The answer is for sure, yes
Because skin hydration is a non-oily skin, the complexion is oily and at the same time, the skin's category is dry
To fight wrinkles, we need to nourish our skin with a moisturizing lotion for me. It is used on oily skin
In a second sense, if your skin is oily
Comments
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage